Be Here. Go Places.
Built for Business. Updated to Impress.
The John Buck Company
Graham, Anderson Probst & White
Total Rentable Area
Typical Floor Size
14,500 SF (low rise) 4,000 SF (high rise)
24 hour on-site Security
LEED® Gold certified, ENERGY STAR® rated
Originally the American National Bank building, 33 N. LaSalle is a pre-war treasure in the heart of Chicago’s financial center. This 38-story art deco tower was built in 1928, and its rich history is evident in all its vintage architectural details—from the original brass entrance to the patinaed motifs at the elevator banks. Now, this 402,000 square-foot skyscraper is home to dozens of exciting businesses. Contact us to find out how you can be one of them.
“They just don’t make ‘em like 33 North LaSalle anymore.”
Have it all.
Awesome extras to complement your work day.
- Exceptional 7,500 square foot fitness facility, fully loaded
- Secure bike room with storage for 60+ bikes and access to locker room
- Huge conference room lined with American National Bank’s original safety deposit boxes
- Full bar and catering kitchen to service any special events in the conference room
- Reimagined lounge for casual meetings surrounded by vintage architecture
- State-of-the-art golf bay to keep the swing up in all seasons
“Three words: bike to work.”
See Yourself in 33.
Affordable leases. Customizable floorplates. Endless ways to make it yours.
Brand new finished spec suites and turnkey opportunities are waiting for your business. We have spaces available ranging from 2,000 to 100,000 SF.
“The best thing about our new space? Everything.”
The Perfect Position
33 North LaSalle is in the center of everything – right where you need to be.
Get in and out in a flash. With convenient access, 33 North LaSalle offers an easy commute for both city-dwelling and suburban employees.
- Across the street from City Hall
- Immediate Pedway access
- Steps from a plethora of CTA bus stops
- Central to all three major Metra Rail stations
- Kennedy Expressway (I-90/I-94) easily accessed
- 4 conveniently located parking garages
“You can’t find better space at a better price.”
We’ve Got This.
There are lots of question marks in business. We aren’t one of them.
Owned and managed by The John Buck Company, 33 North LaSalle provides creative or traditional office space in a vintage art deco building, perfectly located in the center of the loop; making it an ideal choice.
Executive Vice President
+1 312 881 7017
Senior Vice President
+1 312 881 7046
+1 312 881 7054
+1 312 759 3381
“I start my day with coffee and the concierge’s smile.”